Join our TWIN BORO CHEER Family!
Registration open now through May 31
Twin Boro Cheer focuses on teamwork, confidence, and fun!
The program is open to Mendham and Chester students entering Grades 1 - 8 in Fall 2021.
The season runs from mid-August through early November.
Our goal is to provide our cheerleaders with a motivating, exciting and challenging experience.
New Cheerleaders Welcome
- Twin Boro Cheer is always excited to add new, enthusiastic cheerleaders into our program.
- No previous cheerleading or tumbling experience necessary.
Cheer Gear Sale
- Cheerleaders are expected to purchase cheer gear from our online store from May 24-June 4.
- Registration fee for new cheerleaders includes a game bow, cheer socks & a t-shirt. Returning cheerleaders will receive socks and a t-shirt.
- Uniforms (skirt, vest, jacket) are on loan from Twin BoroCheer, distributed at camp & returned at the end of season. Refundable deposit required. Poms are loaned out to Grades 1 & 2.
- Optional spirit wear (hoodies, tanks, etc.) also available for purchase during the online sale.
- Camp will be modified to meet current COVID-19 protocols and procedures, so the following details are subject to change.
- Cheer camp is from Monday, August 9 - Thursday, August 12 at a local school TBD.
Grades 1-2 – Camp runs from 9-12:30 each day.
Grades 3-8 – Camp runs from 9-2 on M, Tu, W and 9-12:30 on Th.
- Attendance at camp is required.
- Mandatory practices are every Thursday from 4:30-6, from August 26 – November 4 at Mendham Borough Park. (Grades 1-2 may end earlier than 6.)
- There are additional practices on Tuesdays in September.
- Twin Boro Cheerleaders walk in the Mendham Labor Day parade (Monday, September 6).
- Cheerleaders must be present at the September 2 practice to participate.
- Cheerleaders cheer at Twin Boro football games on Friday nights or weekends in the fall.
- Home games are played in Mendham or Chester; away games are played in nearby towns.
- Game dates, times and locations are released at the end of August and subject to change.
- Grades 1 & 2 will cheer for Flag Football, which has a more informal structure. These games will likely be in the same location and time each week in the fall.
- Consistent attendance at games is required.
- Cheerleading is a team sport that requires consistent participation from every member. A cheerleader's absence from a practice or game negatively affects the team's ability to practice safely and inhibits the team from being able to perform their cheers, stunts, or routines in an optimal fashion.
- Twin Boro Cheer has excellent volunteer opportunities for parents to get involved.
- Committees include Fundraising, Spirit Wear, Uniforms, Picture Day, and Camp Prep.
- Available board positions include PR Co-Chair and Coaches for Grades 1, 5, & 6.
Cost of Registration
Grades 1-2 $115 Grades 3-8 $165
Cost of Camp
Grades 1-2 $85 Grades 3-8 $110
TB Cheer base program registration fee is refundable:
- Prior to August 1, 2021 – 100% refund less $5.00
- Prior to September 1, 2021 – 50% refund
- September 1, 2021 and after – 0% refund
Cheerleaders and their parents are asked to read the Handbook found on the www.TwinBoroBears.org website under Cheer Documents.
Questions? Please contact Cheer President, Amy Golier at