Tackle Football Programs are generally separated into TWO levels:
SUNDAY LEVEL PROGRAMS
The Three Sunday Level Programs are:
- Pee Wee (incoming 6th graders),
- Junior Varsity (incoming 7th graders)
- Varsity (incoming 8th graders)
These games are usually played on Sunday afternoon, but could also be played on Friday or Saturday Night.
These levels are more competitive and more advanced than the younger levels. Teams in the league will compete for conference playoffs and Bowl Games.
SATURDAY LEVEL PROGRAMS
The Three Saturday Level Programs are:
- Super Pee Wee (incoming 5th graders),
- Clinic (incoming 4th graders)
- Pre-Clinic (incoming 3rd graders)
These games are usually played on Saturday morning, but could also be played on Friday or Saturday Night.
These levels are more instructional in nature, with a focus on developing technique and learning positions. At these levels, there no standings, no team records kept, and no playoffs.